My Visitor's Origins ;)

sábado, abril 22, 2006

Björk Gudmundsdöttir... COS...

Just like a very wise friend of mine told me, since I'm passing through a "shitty" moment right now, I believe that listening to Björk and Chicks On Speed will help me a bit...

I know I can count on my friends... but I already did it once, also while I was having loads of family issues to solve, and they betraid me, 'cause in the end, my father new what I was saying to them... someone had to betray me, otherwise I wouldn't have had any of those problem...

And once again, they're starting, so what am I going to do?...

Nothing. That's the point. I'm powerless to do anything, and if I could say what I wanted, just like on Nelly Furtado's Lyrics (POWERLESS), things would be much better. The problem is when "the other person" doesn't have the ability, the gift to hear and understand you, put himself on my position...
And since this gets family in the middle, I'm not going to talk to them about this.

So, since I'm unable to do anything, and since I have an hillness to take care, I'm just going to chill out, listening to Björk and Chicks On Speed (because they help facing my feelings)...
"Those persons" envy me (I'm enjoying my youth, something my parents didn't have the chance to do so), so I could also remain always at home, for a while...

I'm afraid of what expects me for the near future...I really am... but lets see... IT CANNOT DEFINITELY GET ANY WORSE THAN THIS! =S


Be good my friends... be great...

João Pedro [[[]]]

Sem comentários: