My Visitor's Origins ;)

sábado, abril 22, 2006

Thursday and Friday, the 20th an the 21st April 2006... a magnificent night, a fantastic day and a following night extremely painful...

When I arrived home from Cláudia's party, you have no ideia about how badly I wanted to write something... I was so happy at the time that I really had "that urge" to write about such a fantastic evening, such a great party, in order to (try) to become those moments like "imortal ones"... you know?

However, I just fell over my bed and slept until noon... Of course I went to meet my brother Gil afterwards, as scheduled. I really missed that guy... and yet, (even spending an excellent quality time with him), the most important thing was not said...


I'm sorry mate... but you know I'm a coward... a stupid bastard, to be honest. Anyway, I promise I will do it soon... just give some time... 'kay?

But my following evening was a terrible nightmare, and I really want to think what happened wasn't real, and so I don't start hating those bloody people! Unfortunately, the bruises are real, and that we can never forget. I'm so sick of this... so sick of trying to help all the time and being misunderstood, so sick of being afraid the whole time...

Please! Spear me! No more... I'm aware that I might be sometimes a mean person, but I honestly don't think I deserve this...


Do I? Please, my friends: tell me, do you think I deserve it?...

I sure won't drop anymore tears for you both, you bastards! Therefore, YOU CAN STUCK IT IN YOUR BLOODY ARSES!
Oh Cláudia... in what concerns to you... well, my sugar... (LOL) I hope you really have enjoyed our gifts, specially the ones I made from the bottom of my heart...
I just wanted to say that I made those, because you're really special to me, and this was some sort of proves about my friendship towards you...

I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I wanted to talk about Ana Xufia's moment's, MY moments, Mendes's moments, well, everyone's moments... but I can't... I'm not in the mood for that today... maybe another time, perhaps...

Be good... be great...

Don't be definitely like me...

Peace,

João Pedro [[[]]]

Sem comentários: