My Visitor's Origins ;)

terça-feira, agosto 29, 2006

...Sorry...

In deed, today, right in the afternoon I lied to one of my best friends…

I feel bad about it, but I think I only did it in order to protect him and other people who I care the most…

I talked to him... and while he asked me If I was allright... I couldn't tell him the truth... something stopped me, preventing him to be the one with the burden of knowing such a "heavy thing"...

I'm sorry...

I'm aware that I'll be leaving you all in a while... who knows if it's a lot?! who knows if it'll happen soon?...

Anyway... I just wanted to let you know that my legacy to you isn't a big of a deal... I think... (I'm refering to material things...of course!)
As friend... I hope someone is going to miss my friendship... Because that's probably the only thing I'm good at...

I love you so much, my friends... you have no idea of how much I do... I could give my life to save any of you... and that's a given. I'm serious...
Since these past seasons... you've been almost all my world (aside from "my own World")... you complete me... you're the ones who make the connection between the "conscient me" and the "mad me"...

And eventually, I'll be leaving you... but, nevertheless... I'm going to take part of that time and do everything I like and other things I hadn't got the time and oportunity to do so, and do them with the people I most enjoy being with...

And you know of who I'm talking about... =) It's not about a single person... but it's about a half a duzian...

G'bye... Fair well =) ...

And... I'm sorry, MC, I'm truly sorry of what I did to you... I hope you forgive me eventually, but It was for your own good...

(Fiquem bem... Fiquem em paz...)

[[[]]]

Sem comentários: