My Visitor's Origins ;)

domingo, maio 14, 2006

Pineda, a great name, from a great person... a dream come true, perhaps...

In deed, Pineda is an extraordinary person, and anyone who dares to say the opposite is a completely idiot! A great thing is that we have so much in common that we could talk for hours and we wouldn't even noticed it!
Either close of far, you know you can make my day with a simple word... and yes... I also mean when we're on those lousy days! I have already made too expectations from you... and I shouldn't, because like you said, "we might get hurt" and I've had enough of it...


But for Christ sake! You're fantastic, and sometimes I just feel like going with the wind... surrender myself completely to my feelings... (Like I've just said, there's always the risk of getting hurt!) But there's a saying in my homeland which says "Quem não arrisca, não petisca", and it says that who doesn't take a chance, doesn't get anything! And in a way, this common sense saying is completely......right!
Shall I surrender my heart to you? Should I wait for you? Could you be "the investment of my life"?
I don't know... I just know that I feel like the luckiest person in the world because I met you... and that I'm really proud of you... and finally, that I simply adore you!

So, to resume all this, I just wanted to underline this: DO NOT CHANGE A BIT OF WHO YOU ARE! DON'T YOU DARE... there's no need for that... and who likes you, likes you for WHO you are! Not for who you want to try to be, in order to please somebody...
The only person you've got to please is you! Anyone else but you! (of course that I wouldn't feel bothered if you pleased me too...LOLOLOLOL)

Be good! Be great! Just be yourself!

João Pedro [ ] =)

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

I can't tell you how your journal entry made me feel. You think that your just someone thousands of miles accros the ocean but your not, your more than that... Exactly what you are I'm not sure...but you are very important to me. I like that you said "go with the wind" We'll speak again soon, my wonderful friend accross the ocean. I just want you to know that I love you, and I think you should never change also.

Good luck on your exams!