My Visitor's Origins ;)

terça-feira, maio 16, 2006

Me...plus 2...no! Plus 3, or perhaps 4 people...

That's right... today I'm going to talk about me and a few people more, who I'm going to call for pseudonyms (or whatever how the word's spelled)... LOL

This past year has been really confused and it ran in full throttle! And for someone like me, a person who didn't have anyone to spend (hypotethically) his life with, all of a sudden, gets 2... no 3! Or perhaps 4 people to do it... (but relax, I haven't become the Martini Guy) (the problem is theirs, who become (almost) blind) =D =P =)

Well, for someone who had never had anything with nobody, this may turn a "little" bit confusing! Don't you agree? Anyway, «Biscuit» is the person who loves him the most (probably) and for him, she's at the moment nothing less than a love that belongs to the past, remaining a great and mostly, trully friendship between both. Unfortunately this happens because we do not choose who we love... and for that matter, I'm sorry «Biscuit», but I don'«t have the right to cheat on you... you're too good to be deceived like that, mostly by me!... I believe this may be our final good bye... (or perhaps a "see you soon", we never know...)... And a "Hello" to a solid friendship...

Another person... that's "Coral Gables"... this one gets on my nerves all the time... on one moment this one may say "I love you" "I want you all for myself" "I dream about you all the time" "I told already at my friends about us", or can also say "I'm not sure of this" "I feel frustrated" "I don't wanna get hurt"..."We should wait and see what happens"... Well! Don't you think you should, for Christ sake, decide yourself what you want with me??? You have no idea of how I am... I'm going crazy! =S

For you, I only have one message: I know I'm definitely a dreamer... much more than you are! You're more realistic, but so am I, when I think I should think like that... I know you're avoiding a probable pain... But hey! Untill recently, I was a cold and vicious person, with a rock in the place of the heart... but now I don't mind to get hurt...I don't care about time... just as long as you, from that far, can tell me: "I WANT YOU" If you once say that, from the bottom of your heart, trust me... I'd wait for you my entire life... with all my heart saved just for you... Do you think I like feeling this...?Do you? I love the feeling, the sensation that I love you, but I hate to know that If I'm going to have you sometime, I'm going to have to suffer a lot to have/deserve that...
If you knew what I'm feeling right now... If you knew... =(

Anyway... this is me thinking...right? And you probably won't read this, so...


What about you "Doc"? You're going to be a future Medecin... a person who I am really proud of... and I feel unable to become your feelings towards me reciprocal...
I just wished there was a way where we could please everybody!... But there isn't, and so, we must go on with life...
But you... you're an excellent person... lets see what the future holds!...And I mean it! Since my future seems to be really (really really) dark... isn't it "Coral Gables"?
Anyway, Like I said to «Biscuit» I don't have the right, just like everyone else, to hurt you by deceiving you, since If I was with you, I'd be thinking on somebody else... which is everything but correct... =S But I love you... (and you know how)...


And finally...the last, but not the least... "Mistery"... like your pseudonym (or whatever)... you're so fuc***** fantastic... what can I do with you...? You're amazing... period.

I'm sorry about the errors, but it's late (and so it can be considered as an excuse...LOL) =)

Be good... I love you all (in a different way for each)... LOL =)

João Pedro

Sem comentários: