My Visitor's Origins ;)

sábado, março 18, 2006

March... 3 weeks have passed, so many things happened and I'm still in the same way...



Nope... this photo was taken already at centuries ago.... lol... In fact, I just put it 'cause of a bet I had... which I lost... lol... So, here it is... Ugly and disgousting as always, MEEEE!
Anyway, I hadn't posted nothing yet since a couple of weeks because of the really REALLY busy schedule I have... You know people, I don't have time for almost anything with 39h of classes per week... and most of all, I go to (almost) all of them... The ones I don't go it's because they're so boring, that I know I won't be strong enough to handle the challenge...LOL... And also because of my treatments... my psychiatrist says i'm on a depression... what can I say...?... It's true... I may be in a crowded place, even with some mates, that I can never stop feeling this annoying thing: loneliness...The fact is I can say I have friends fortunately... and they really want to help, but none of them passed what I'm going through right now, and for that matter, they can't understand me...

There are only 2 people who understand me completely... and they're you, ANA MARGARIDA!... and you, George... I love you in a way that you can't even imagine... even far... even away... you're always with me...
Anyway, the reality is they're so far away from me that we nearly don't talk... and so, they cannot help me much...
In a way, I know I'll have to solve the biggest piece of this fucking cake, which is going to help me turning me into an even major independent person... but at the same time, I know that by doing this, I'm turning also into a really cold person... (I sometimes have moments where I think I'm already mean, vicious, too rational, cold-blooded... =( )

And I can't do that...I have so much love to give and receive... life's unfair... I'm in such a moment right now with so many things going on my mind, that I'm afraid to do something by my own... without help, 'cause I may regret it (regret about my decisions)...

I really didn't want to "leave" now... very few of you my friends, know what I'm going through, and those who know, can only be there for me...
Anyway, being there is already a lot, and for that matter... thank you... thank you so much!
It's not necessary to say the names... 'cause you know who talking about...

G'bye... Peace, João Pedro [ ]

5 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

AAA... FINALMENTE ARRANJAS-TE UM TEMPO PARA VIR ATUALIZAR ISTO...
MESMO EM INGLÊS E COM UM POUCO DE SACRIFÍCIO PARA COMPREENDE-LO... TUAS PALAVRAS SÃO DEVIDADEMENTE BELAS... POSSO NÃO ENTENDER TUDO O Q PASSA POR ESSA MENTE... MAS ESTOU AQUI PARA O Q PRECISAR... SEI Q NÃO VALE MUITO... MAS... COMO DISSE A POUCO... CONTE COMIGO...

Anónimo disse...

AAA... ESQUECI...
QUE FOTO É AQUELA... QUASE CAÍ DE TANTO RIR... kkk... looool

Anónimo disse...

Like I always use to say, Pedro:

Take a deep breath... Put on some Bob Marley or Björk... Lie down...

AND DREAM :-)

It's the best way of getting a grip of the world and all of it's many different ways.

This may sound weird. But hey... Don't we all need some weird f******* people around to tell us crazy shit? ;-)

Take care, Pedro... Be good

/Lasse

Anónimo disse...

And by the way... Some beatiful looking friends you have :-)

Good friends are what this life is all about... So be good to them ;-)

/Lasse

Anónimo disse...

And by the way... Some beatiful looking friends you have :-)

Good friends are what this life is all about... So be good to them ;-)

/Lasse